Users can easily manage data by networking iClock680 via RS232/485, TCP/IP, and USB client. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state. iClock680 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.
The iClock680 has access control interfaces for retrieval, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
- Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
- User validity settings.
- Data backup and retreival.
- Advanced User ID consisting of letters and numbers.
- Chip encryption for firmware protection.
- More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
- External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
- Optional integrated Wi-Fi\GPRS.
- Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
- Access Control Interfaces
- For Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
|ID Card Capacity||10.000 (Optional)|
|Display||3.5-inch TFT Screen|
|Communication||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host|
|Standard Functions||Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, Photo ID, T9 Input, 9 digit user ID, Anti-passback, Camera|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Door Bell|
|Wiegand Signal||Input & Output|
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver, Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G|
|Software||ZKTime Enterprise, ZKTime Small Business, BioTime 7, ZKTime.Net 3.0|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 1.5A (DC12V 3A with GPRS/3G)|
|Verification Speed||≤1 sec|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC - 45ºC|
|Operating Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Dimension||205.6×150×41.6 mm (Length×Width×Thickness)|
|Gross Weight||1.40 kg|
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.