The Zebra TC200J-10C213US RFID Ready Android Mobile Barcode Computer is an enterprise device designed for small and medium sized businesses in the retail, hospitality and small footprint warehousing industries. The TC20 provides you with the right looks, the right features at the right price!
The TC20 can be used for a wide variety of mobile apps including Inventory Cycle Counting, Rapid Inventory, and IT Asset Management.
- Zebra TC20 RFID Ready Android Barcode Mobile Computer with SE4710 1D/2D Imager, RFID Ready Scanner, 8MP Rear Camera, 2GB RAM / 16GB Flash Memory, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/r/h/I, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE and Android 7.0 Nougat OS
Note: This device si RFID ready and can be paired with the RFD2000 RFID Sled for scanning RFID tags. Requires Power Supply PWR-WUA5V12W0US and USB C Cable CBL-TC2X-USBC-01 for charging. Please click the Accessories tab to purchase these and other TC20 accessories.
- 4.3 in. color WVGA (800x480); LED backlight; Corning Gorilla Glass
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/r/h/I, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE Connectivity
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- SE4710 1D/2D Imager, RFID Ready Scan Engine
- 64-bit 8-Core ARM Cortex A53 1.4GHz CPU and 2GB RAM / 16GB Flash Memory
- 8MP Rear Camera
- Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drop to tile over concrete per MIL-STD at room temperature and IP54 Sealing
- Non-removable, Rechargeable Li-Ion: standard capacity 3000mAh battery
- RFID Ready - compatible with RFD2000 RFID sled and trigger handle
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.