Zebra IMZ220 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer,
If small and lightweight is what you're looking for, look no further because the new iMZ220 mobile printer packs a whole lot of functionality into a small package. Now compatible with the latest Smartphone and Tablet operating systems.
Light-duty-cycle receipt printer for simple receipt printing applications. Compact size and sleek design with an IP42 rating, are ideal for applications where the user will be wearing the printer for extended periods, or for customer-facing environments. Now compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Operating Systems to use with the latest smartphone and tablet devices. Perfect for price-sensitive customers. Ideal for users where the RW series is a bit too expensive, is too big, or has more features than needed.
- Supports 2-inch print width
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows smartphone and tablet Operating Systems
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 802.11 a/b/g/n (Wi-Fi and Cisco Certified)
- 203 dpi resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Print Speed: up to 4 ips (100 mm/s)
- CPCL and ZPL programming languages
- Resident fixed and scalable fonts
- 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor with 128MB RAM
- 128 Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts, and graphics
- USB port
- 1.6 AH Li-Ion battery
- Optical out of media sensing using fixed center position sensor
- Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing
- Printer can be used in any orientation
- Fixed media roll width
- "Clamshell" design for easy loading
- Management : Mirror, SNMP, Web server (with customizable HTML pages), Wavelink AvalancheR (future firmware update) Four LEDs as User Interface indicators
- 4' (1.2 m) drop to concrete (multiple times)
- IP42 rated for dust and water resistance (IP54 with Durability Enhancing Case)
- Label odometer
- Bluetooth security modes 1-4
- Bluetooth printing from Apple (iOS 6, iOS 5), Android and Windows devices
- Made for iPod, iPhone, iPad
- Link-OS capable
- Print Touch via NFC (near field communication)
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.