Topaz® SigLite® LCD 1×5 T-L460-HSB-R USB Electronic Signature Pad
The Topaz® SigLite® LCD 1×5 T-L460-HSB-R USB Electronic Signature Pad is a small electronic signature capture pad with transflective LCD that displays “electronic ink” under the pen tip during signing.
Bundled secure software APIs provide for interactive text, graphics, and pen-tap hotspots and checkboxes which enable users to navigate screens and select preferred options.
- 3rd-generation touch-screen signing surface for cost efficiency.
- LCD display for customization.
- Small size and weight for portability.
- High-quality biometric and forensic capture.
- Topaz® software suite bundled at no additional cost for complete signing and signature solution customization techniques.
- Sensor type: Touch screen, Pen type: Rugged patented passive, battery-less pen, LCD type: STN, backlit option
- Data conversion rate: 377 points per second, Signature resolution: 410 points per inch (programmable to 3280 dpi)
- Data interface: HSB (HID/USB), BSB (Virtual serial/USB), B (serial), text display: 258 characters per screen at 12pt
- Software support: SigPlus development tools for ActiveX, .NET, C++, Native Java, Multi-browser, Word, Excel, Acrobat, pDoc Signer, eSign Emcee server, etc. updates and support at no charge
Authentication: Forensic-quality .SIG data capable of examination and authentication with Topaz SigCompare and SigAnalyze software
- Developer’s tools: Active X, Java, C++, .NET, plug-ins: MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, pDoc™ Signer App for PDFs
- Server/browser tools: Topaz eSign Emcee, SigPlusWeb, Applications and utilities: SigTool imager plus, Verification: SigCompare, SigAnalyze
- Electronic signature capture pad features all the high quality biometric and forensic capture techniques
- LCD 1X5 is an advanced biometric electronic signature pad with backlit transflective LCD that displays electronic ink under the pen tip during signing
- Bundled secure software APIs provide for interactive text, graphics, and pen-tap hotspots and checkboxes which enable users to navigate screens, read agreements, and select preferred options before signing
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.