Koohii EC103 1D HANDHELD BARCODE SCANNER
- Enhanced water proof and dust proof capability to IP-54 Industrial Level, especially for use in moist and hazy environment.
- Manual Trigger/ Continuous Scan/ Auto Sense (Optional), ultra-comfortable operating
- Strong barcode identify strength, which could scan coloured barcode, plastic covered barcode, non-white background barcode.
- Recognize, set and update software from remote distance.
- Up to 10,000 hours laser life, French press key with life of 3 million pressing times.
- 8m Free Fall down to concrete ground. Satisfy 24 hours long time using.
- Support RS232, USB and KBW Interfaces.
- Flexible, harmony shape reduces overfatigues, level up working efficiency.
LASER SCANNER STANDARD:
- Technical Parameters -
- Scan Mode: Single line Bi-directional
- Light Source: 650(visible laser)
- CPU: 32 digits ARM
- Scan Speed: 200 line/sec
- Depth of Scan: 2.5mm-600mm
- Width of Scan: 18cm
- Print Contrast: 20% minimum
- Corner: +/- 30o
- Elevation: +/- 45o
- Deflection: +/- 60o
- Decode Capacity: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN (include complement code), Code 128, UCC/EAN128, Code39, Code39 Full ASCII, Code128 Full ASCII, Coda bar, Interleaved 2of5, Code93, MSI, Code11, ISBN, ISSN, China Postage, etc.
- Bit Error Rate: 1/5 million
- Resolution: 3 mil
- Prompt: buzzer, Led Light
- Scan Model: Handheld/ auto-sense
- Press key Life: 3millon
- Laser Life: 10,000 hours
- Interfaces: RS232, PS2, USB
- Wire Length: 2m (30m optional)
- Working Conditions -
- Working Temperature： 32°F to 104°F/0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature： -40°F to 140°F/-40°C to 60°C
- Humidity： 5% to 95% relative humidity (no condensation)
- Ruggedness: Resist about 6 times drops from 1.5m to concrete ground
- Ambient Light Immunity： Under normal office and factory ambient lighting conditions, or exposed to the sun won’t take any effect to it.
- Electrostatic discharge: In line with 15KV air discharge and 8KV contact discharge requirements
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.