Description for Honeywell YOUJIE YJ-3300-1-USB Handheld Barcode Scanner | YJ-3300-1-USB
Youjie reserves the right to make changes in specifications and other information contained in this document without prior notice, and the reader should in all cases consult Youjie to determine whether any such changes have been made. The information in this publication does not represent a commitment on the part of Youjie. Youjie shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein; nor for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the furnishing, performance, or use of this material.
YOUJIE YJ-3300 Specifications
1. Light Source : Visible Laser Diode (VLD) @ 650nm
2. Laser Power : Less than 1.0 mW average
3. Depth of Scan Field : 12.7 mm – 254 mm(0.5" – 10") 0.33 mm (13 mil) Bar Code
4. Scan Speed : 72 ± 2 scan lines per second
5. Scan Pattern : Single scan line
6. Minimum Bar Width : 0.1016 mm (4 mil)
7. Decode Capability : Reads standard 1D and GS1 DataBar symbologies.
8. System Interfaces : USB, Keyboard Wedge
9. Print Contrast : 35% minimum reflectance difference
10. No. Characters Read : Up to 80 data characters. The maximum number will vary based on symbology and density.
11. Scan Angle : 46° Horizontal
12. Pitch, Yaw : 68°, 52°
13. Beeper Operation : 7 tones or no beep
14. Indicators (LED) : Red = good read , Green = laser on, ready to scan
1. Input Voltage: 5VDC ± 0.25V
2. Operating Power: Standby: 700 mW
3. Decoding USB: 975 mW
4. Decoding KBW: 875 mW
1. Standby: 140 mA average @ 5VDC
2. Decoding USB: 195 mA average @ 5VDC
3. Decoding KBW: 175 mA average @ 5VDC
4. DC Transformers: Class II; 5.2VDC @ 1A
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.