Description for Hikvision Finger Print Access Control | DS-KIT804MF
- Integrated management of access control and the attendance
- 2.4-inch LCD screen to display the time, the date and swiping/fingerprint authentication results
- Supports registering fingerprints from the terminal to software remotely
- Max. 3000 users, Max. 3000 fingerprints and Max. 100,000 event records
- Two attendance authentication modes: authentication by person, authentication by device
- Stand-alone operation: locally add person, card and fingerprint information
- Exports the swiping card data and the attendance report to the USB
- Up to 32 normal shifts and up to 32 man-hour shifts can be configured
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.