- Recording resolution up to 8 MP
- Resolution of independent video outputs: HDMI up to 4K@30Hz, VGA up to 1080p@60Hz
- Max total bandwidth (input/output): 256/160 Mbps
- Support of 32 IP cameras (Hikvision or ONVIF-compliant)
- Support for four SATA HDDs, each up to up 6 TB
- Support for H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video compression
- VCA functions (face detection, crossing of virtual line, area intrusion detection etc.)
- Support for ANR function
- Channel 0 - possibility to monitor all cameras with minimum demand for network bandwidth
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, RS-485, RS-232
- Audio input/output (1/1)
- Alarm inputs/outputs (16/4)
- Monitoring of statuses of LAN, cameras, HDDs
Name/Model Hikvision DS-7732NI-K4 Code K22345 Standard IP Number of channels 16 Max. input / output data stream [Mb/s] 256 / 160 Remote connections up to 128 HDD interface 4x SATA HDD (each max. 6 TB) Video outputs HDMI, VGA HDMI/VGA resolution modes HDMI: Max. 4k (3840 x 2160)
VGA: Max. 1080p (1920 x 1080)
Max. recording resolution 8 MP Synchronous playback from 16 channels Decoding (live preview) 2x 4k, 8x 1080p channels S.M.A.R.T. disk monitoring yes Supported camera brands ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, PANASONIC, Pelco, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek, ZAVIO, ONVIF or PSIA Ethernet port RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mb/s (Auto) Video compression H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 Recording options Continuous, schedule, motion detection, VCA Protocols TCP/IP, PPPoE, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SMPT, NFS, iSCSI, UPNP, RTSP Archiving USB memory device, remote server ANR yes
Audio IN/OUT RCA 1 / 1 Alarm IN/OUT 16 / 4 Other connectors 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x RS-485, 1x RS-232 Mobile access platforms Android, iOS, WindowsMobile Compatible browsers IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, ... Operating temperature range -10°C ... 55°C Power consumption <20 W (without an HDD) Supply voltage AC 230 V Dimensions (W x D x H) 445 x 390 x 70 mm Weight 6.04 kg
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.