GRANDSTREAM UCM6204 Kuwait
- UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 50/75 concurrent calls, UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2/4/8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.