Grandstream GXV3380 Kuwait
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Android Ip Phone
- Built-in 2 megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on the Android 7.x operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB Flash
- 8’’ (1280×800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-in/out, USB, Micro SD, headset jack, EHS (Plantronics headsets)
- 7-way HD audio conferencing & 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
Grandstream GXV3380 is a IP Video Phone for Android available at Wtech Kuwait.
It combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution.
This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 8 inch 1280×800 capacitive touch screen, 2 megapixel camera, HDMI in/out for content sharing, dual microphones and support for 1080p HD video.
The GXV3380 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11ac) and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.x and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps.
By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3380 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.