Grandstream GXV3370 Kuwait
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
Grandstream GXV3370 is an android touch IP phone available at WTech Kuwait.
It offers a powerful desktop video phone featuring Android 7.0, a 7” touch screen, real-time HD video telephony, built-in WiFi & Bluetooth, and more.
The Grandstream GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for enterprise users in Kuwait. It features a 7” touch screen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps.
The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services.
This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.