- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, fullduplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
The GXP1780/1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1780/1782 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1780/1782 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports (on GXP1782 only) as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. The GXP1780/1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.