- Supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 1.8 inch (128x160) color LCD with 2 programmable soft keys
- Offers 20 hours talk time and 250 hours standby time
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Push-to-talk via a configurable button
- Seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS series of Facility Access devices
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
The DP722 is a mid-tier DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and excellent telephony performance. Up to five DP722 handsets to be supported on each base station while each DP722 supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors, 20 hours of talk time and 250-hour standby time. It touts a suite of robust features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 1.8 inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP722 offers an affordable mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.