REVOLUTIONARY RECEIPT PRINTER WITH ADVANCED CONNECTIVITY AND CLOUD SUPPORT
Revolutionizing POS, the OmniLink TM-T88VI helps merchants deliver the best customer experience. Featuring multi-interface connectivity, it meets needs both now and in the future. With built-in Ethernet and USB, plus Bluetooth® and wireless options, the TM-T88VI supports traditional PC-POS, mobile devices and cloud servers. Print from web-based applications using Epson's ePOS™ Print Technology. Or, utilize Server Direct Printing for online ordering. Use the built-in cloud functionality to leverage best-of-breed POS applications and perform remote firmware upgrades with OmniLink Merchant Services. Epson's beacon support provides distributed proximity-based printing1.
- Connect to multiple devices simultaneously — printer can be dynamically shared by legacy POS terminals, tablets and mobile devices, as well as cloud servers
- Triple-interface connectivity to future-proof growing businesses — maximum flexibility with three options, including built-in USB and Ethernet
- Print from web-based applications — incorporates Epson's ePOS Print Technology
- Designed for the cloud — leverage best-of-breed POS apps and perform remote firmware upgrades using OmniLink Merchant Services, plus utilize Server Direct Printing for online ordering
- Distributed proximity-based printing — through Epson's beacon support using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)1
- Easy printing from mobile devices — NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for easy pairing with your device2
- Ultra fast transaction times — print speeds up to 350 mm/sec3, plus a high-speed auto cutter
- Advanced paper-saving functions — top-margin and character-height reduction features help reduce paper usage by up to 49 percent4
- Reliability you can count on — printhead life of 200 km, plus an auto cutter life of 3 million cuts5
- Low total power consumption — operating power of 1.8 A and standby power of 0.5 W
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.