- Side Printing: Single or dual
- Print Method:Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution:300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection:AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 200 card input (with dual input hopper), 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
- Available only with non-lamination configurations, the FARGO® DTC4500e provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing and encoding solution that supports sustainability initiatives and reduced costs.
- As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes and printer design enhancements further reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders and lamination module))
- Single-wire, Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces for inline printing and encoding (only available for iCLASS® and contactless smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Optional dual-side printing
- Optional dual-side holographic image lamination
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional visual Ultraviolet (UV) security
- Locking card hoppers (dual input or same-side input/output) – field upgradable
- Single-sided or dual - sided (simultaneous) card lamination –- field upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding-field upgradable
- Ethernet with internal print server
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.