The Compuprint 6214 is the entry level model of the new thermal product line.
The Compuprint 6214 is a powerful desktop barcode label printer fully equipped with several user friendly interfaces. It offers users a durable, technologically advanced thermal printer with the design principles that have proven successful in previous thermal printers. The small footprint makes the printer ideally suited for use when space is limited. The Compuprint 6214 is designed to address the desktop and light industrial marketplace with the performance and value required in these healthcare, light industrial, retail and shipping applications.
- Modern clam-shell design makes it simple to load labels and fits in limited workplace applications
- Color TFT LCD and operation panel for easy and intuitive operation
- Rod-less label roll holder for easy loading and smooth feeding
- Choice of 203 or 300 dpi print resolution configurations
- Innovative “C” button makes label Calibration simple and fast
- CZL (Zebra) and CEL (Eltron) autoswitch emulations
- Extensive resident fonts and linear and 2D barcodes
- Enhanced Ribbon mechanism that allows the use of both winds of ribbons
- Choice of Direct Thermal or Thermal transfer configuration
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, Serial and USB host are standard features adding flexibility and power
- Transmissive and Reflective media sensors as standard
- High image quality ideal for critical bar code labeling
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.