Cassida – Currency Counter (6650UV)
- The counter of banknotes Cassida 6650 UV - the modified model with the expanded set of functions.
- The updated design of the control panel allows the user to easily activate and deactivate parameters such as HLF (detection for integrity) and DBL (detection for duality).
- The device has 2 modes of packing: installed and arbitrary.
- Works with new and old banknotes at a rate of about 1000 banknotes per minute. For convenient operation, a remote display can be connected to the meter.
- The counter of banknotes Cassida 6650 checks banknotes in the UV spectrum, as well as in size and density.
- The device uses the technology of infrared inspection, which helps identify duplicate and glued from different parts of the banknote.
- In recounting suspicious samples are always the top in the receiving pocket and are not included in the total bill.
- Small and medium retail.
- Convenient full-press button control panel;
- Easy inclusion/deactivation of duality and integrity detection;
- Reliable mechanical design;
- Stable work with new and dilapidated bills without failures;
- Adjustment of sensitivity of IR-sensors from the control panel;
- Selection of the filling mode;
- Sound indication and error display;
- A non-standard mechanism for determining double notes and its ideal electronic setting provide a guarantee for catching a double bill.
- When a double note is detected, the counter stops recounting, leaving banknotes in the loading pocket, thereby allowing the entire batch to be recounted without losing the total amount;
- In case of detection of counterfeit, banknotes are automatically separated for further withdrawal;
- At the touch of a "start" button, the account continues, excluding a counterfeit banknote from the general cash lot;
- in counters Cassida 6650 UV the technology of infra-red detection is used, intended for as much as possible exact recognition of the presence of doubled and glued from different parts of banknotes;
|Detecting- Bills Per Minute (BPM)||1000|
|Counterfeit Detections||UV / MG|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||11 x 9.8 x 5.9|
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.