- New 100-Dollar Bill Compliant! Counts 1,300 bills/min
- Operating modes: count, add, and batch modes; add + batch mode
- Authenticates bills using ultraviolet (5520 UV) and magnetic (5520 UV/MG) sensors
- Infrared sensors detect chain, double, and half notes
- Snap-open front cover, self-diagnostic system, and self-lubricating bearings
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.