Affordable, yet high-performing. Designed to be easy and fun to use. A perfect tablet scanning companion. That’s the Voyager 1602g wireless area-imaging pocket scanner.
- Quickly pair the scanner with your Apple® iOS, Android® or Windows® Mobile® device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes – even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes – with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners.
- Scan barcodes right off your customers’ mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
The 1602g scanner has the looks to complement the clean design of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with your mobile workers. Its contoured design fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy – even fun!
The Voyager 1602 pocket scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including:
- Fixed point-of-sale
- Mobile point-of-sale
- Inventory management
- In-store customer engagement
- Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation
Area Image (640x480 pixel array)
Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Horizontal 41.4°; Vertical 32.2°
35% minimum reflectance difference
3 year factory warranty
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.