Voyager™: 1202g (wireless) laser barcode scanners are built on the world’:s best-selling single-line laser scanner platform. They aggressively scan virtually all linear barcodes. And they do an exceptional job of reading poor quality and even damaged barcodes.
- Long Battery Life and Tool-Free Battery Removal: The user-preferred Lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume, and the field-replaceable battery can be exchanged quickly and easily, without the use of tools.
- Remote MasterMind™: Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device man-agement solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
- Paging Functionality: Simply press the button on the base to locate your lost scanner: Voyager 1202g responds with a series of beeps and blinking lights on its indicator panel.
- Excellent Poor Quality Code Reading:Increases throughput and reduces the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D bar codes, including those that are damaged or smudged.
- Automatic Interface Configuration: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with auto-matic interface detection and configuration.
- Bluetooth®:WirelessTechnology: Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D bar codes 10 meters (33 feet) or more away from the base, depending on the user’:s environment.
The Voyager 1202g (wireless) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease. Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners. And take advantage of the Voyager scanner’:s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.We designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too. Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance. Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops. Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating. The Voyager 1202g wireless model incorporates a Bluetooth®: Class 2 radio. You’:ll have unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and up to 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight between scanner and base.And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Voyager’:s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.