Voyager™: 1200g (wired) laser barcode scanners are built on the world’:s best-selling single-line laser scanner platform. They aggressively scan virtually all linear barcodes. And they do an exceptional job of reading poor quality and even damaged barcodes.
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with tool-free stand assembly: automatic in-stand detection and configuration: and automatic interface detection and configuration.
- CodeGate®: Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- Multi-Interface: Minimizes costs by delivering support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner.
- Class-Leading Presentation Scanning: Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free linear scanning solution that minimizes the need for manual data entry.
- Contemporary, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity by incorporating an integrated finger groove in a sleek, lightweight industrial design that fits well in most hands.
The Voyager 1200g (wired) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease. Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners. And take advantage of the Voyager scanner’:s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.We designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too. Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance. Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops. Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating. And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Voyager’:s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.