ZKTeco U350 Fingerprint Time and Attendance Machine
new stunning GUI, rock-solid stability, faster matching speed and better expandability.
Users can easily manage data by networking U350 via RS232/485, TCP/IP, and USB-host.
Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state. U300-C is compatibility with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.
It promotes the fingerprint time & attendance management to the next level. You can get the best of benefits from the U350.
• Reliable ZK optical sensor
• Stores 500 templates
• 2.8-inch color TFT screen for easy navigation
• Less than 1 second user recognition
• Stores 50,000 transactions • USB port for manual data transfers
• Fingerprint and / or Pin’s and / or Cards
• Work codes • TCP / IP • Integrated RFID proxy reader
• ZK Time 5.0 Attendance Management (Basic Free)
• ZKTime.net (Advanced Licensed)
• Fingerprint Capacity: 500 templates
• Transaction Capacity: 50,000 transactions
• RFID Card Capacity: 500 cards
• Sensor: ZK Optical Sensor
• Algorithm Version: ZK Finger v10.0
• Built-in Card Reader: 125kHz RFID proxy reader
• Communication: the TCP / the IP, the USB-Host
• the Standard Functions: Work codes in
• the Power Supply: 5V the DC 1A
• Operating Temperatura: 0 ° the C – 45 ° the C
• Operating Humidity: 20% – 80%
User Capacity 500 users
Fingerprint Capacity 500 fingerprint templates
Card Capacity 500 card templates
Transaction Capacity 50,000 transaction logs
Communication USB Hos Client / TCP/IP Network
Standard Function Scheduled-bell, SSR recorder, 9-digit user, T9-input Record checking, Multiple Languanges
Operating Humidity 20% – 80%
Power Supply 5V DC 1A
Dimension 185 x 140 x 30mm (W x H x L)
“Committed to the customers, Committed to the Future.”
Kuwait Point of Sale was formed by group of dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge brought from years of working in the hospitality and retail applications industry, both internationally and in the Kuwait. This knowledge gives us great insight in how to best help our clients with their technological and operational needs.
Our core objective is to help improve the point-of-sale experience for both you and your customers. We pride ourselves on a good working relationship to meet the challenges of an evolving market with cost effective solutions. We aim to provide ‘One point of contact for all your technical needs’ - EPOS, AUTO ID, PMS, Time and Attendance, Loyalty, CRM, CCTV, office networks and even structured cabling.
Our team consists of industry veterans and proven technical experts who constantly stay up to date on the latest technologies and are committed to providing the best level of support to all our customers. We take pride in our professional team and Customer oriented mindset.